You don't have an account? Register free of charge here.
Additional personal information is required to complete your registration. This information will only be used in the Autostadt Media Portal and to send out press releases. Information in fields marked with an asterisk is required.
Please send me press releases related to the following topics:
1. All information and materials provided in the Autostadt Media Portal, including text, images, audio and video files are intended for information purposes only. Journalists and other media representatives may use the information as a source for news reporting. The information is not intended for commercial use and specifically not for advertising. Forwarding images, audio or video files to unauthorized third parties is not permitted. Journalists and media representatives may also apply for accreditation to download material and information on press events from the Autostadt Media Portal.
2. The Autostadt Media Portal contains information concerning the company's future development and/or expectations. Autostadt GmbH assumes no liability for this information.
4. Although all content on the Autostadt Media Portal has been carefully researched and compiled, the information may contain errors or other inaccuracies. Autostadt GmbH assumes no liability for results obtained by using this information, in particular with regard to its accuracy, currency and completeness.
5. Technical problems, such as delays in message delivery, cannot be ruled out when using the Autostadt Media Portal. Autostadt GmbH assumes no liability for any resulting damages.
6. The Autostadt Media Portal includes links to websites operated by third parties. Autostadt GmbH assumes no claim of ownership to third party websites accessible via links and is not responsible for their content. After clicking on a link, the user leaves the domain of information provided by Autostadt GmbH. The content of such third party sites may be subject to different rules or regulations.
7. Users of the Autostadt Media Portal are obligated to respect copyrights, name and trademark rights, and all other proprietary rights of Autostadt GmbH and any third parties. Journalists and media representatives are required to cite the source of any images, audio or video materials made available on the Autostadt Media Portal.
8. Granting rights of use does not constitute any additional rights for the user, especially proprietary rights. Autostadt GmbH may restrict or terminate the use of the Autostadt Media Portal at any time and without stating a specific reason. The user has no implicit right to access information on the Autostadt Media Portal.
9. Journalists and media representatives will be issued a user ID and password for downloading images, audio and video data from the Autostadt Media Portal. The password must be kept secret to avoid unauthorized access.
• Any misuse of the Autostadt Media Portal, in particular not to bypass any security measures used to protect the information services
• Use of any devices or applications which result in, or may result in, damage to, or malfunction of, the Autostadt Media Portal systems, in particular as a result of modifications to the physical or logical structure of servers or networks operated by the Autostadt GmbH or its service providers, or to any other networks
• Integration of the information services, in whole or in part, into other private or commercial web content or to utilize the services for commercial profit
In the event of wrongful use, Autostadt GmbH reserves the right to block access to the protected pages and content on the Autostadt Media Portal without notice.
No results. Try another filter or reset all filters.